2nd June 2013
Chat with 24 notes
The types of League matches (as observed by yours truly)
- AWWW FUCK YEA: Your team does magnificently. Minimal deaths, everyone does their job, team battles normally end in your favor. Best experience playing.
- Carry Dat Team: Everyone does a mediocre job, but you really bring it home. Most kills are yours, and the enemy team normally ends up trying to gank you any chance they get. Usually results in victory.
- Good Fucking Team: You might not be so hot, but your team is keeping everything together nicely. You fall apart once or twice, but on the whole everything gets done.
- Good Fucking Game: A real nail biter. Teams know what they're doing and can counter really well. Normally hinge on an ace late game to solidify the win.
- Carry the Damn Team: You're on fire, but everyone else rides the short bus to school in the morning. You have to jump lanes to keep your team from feeding the enemy like a Chinese buffet. Lack of focus normally results in a loss.
- GOD DAMNIT: You're the main reason for your matchup being 5 levels above everyone else. Always leads to a loss.
- GOD FUCKING DAMNIT: Full retard mode is engaged. Team is too busy adjusting their helmets to notice that they're getting shit on worse than a statue in Central Park. No point in progressing past minute 10.
3rd October 2012
Photo with 54 notes
And this is exactly how I plan to start out the zombie apocalypse.
1st May 2012
Photo with 6 notes
It’s scary how accurate this is…
1st May 2012
Chat with 11 notes
Actual radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations,10-10-95
- #1: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.
- #2: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to South to avoid a collision.
- #1: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
- #2: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.
- #1. THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!
- #2. This is a lighthouse. Your call.